1. Less than a month until C-money and I fly back to Deutschland. I’m excited to reunite with my husband (and my stuff), but dreading the flight somethin’ fierce. A small part of me is terrified of inciting a passenger mutiny and them throwing open the emergency exit door and forcing us down the inflatable slide thing. My baby has a habit of screeching when bored…crap.
2. C is teething. Enough said. 4 hours of sleep a night is probably not preparing me well for the Open WODs. Oh well.
3. I am obsessed with Lululemon. It’s so flattering, cute and comfortable. I want to wear my workout clothes all. the. time.
4. The best baby teether I have come across is my iPhone in an Otterbox cover.
5. Hail Merry vegan/gluten-free/dairy-free desserts are rocking my world right now. http://www.hailmerry.com You won’t regret eating one. Seriously.